Reach your strength training goals while skipping the daily trip to the gym with the Weider Pro 265 Standard Bench and included weight set. Adjust the padded bench between flat and incline positions to customize your lifting experience and target different muscles in your upper body.
Isolate your biceps with the preacher curl pad and feel the burn as you build your arm strength. A 4-roll foam-padded leg developer allows you to perform both leg extensions and curls, sculpting your quads, hip flexors, hamstrings, and glutes. The fixed upright provides safety for heavy lifts targeting your chest and shoulders and can be used in both of the bench’s two positions. Sewn vinyl seats are more durable than the stapled-together competition, and are easy to keep clean as you work out.
A professionally designed exercise chart is included with your purchase, giving you guidance as you forge forward in your fitness journey. To top it all off we have included an 80-pound vinyl weight set so you can start lifting as soon as you get your bench.
Total Body Training
- Includes 80 Lb. Vinyl Weight Set
- Includes a preacher curl station
- Includes a foam-padded leg developer
Dual Bench Positions: Flat & Incline
- Adjust the bench easily so you can perform all different exercises
Safety and Comfort in One Piece of Equipment
- Fixed Upright: Secure your weights in the supportive weight rack when you are done lifting to avoid injury
- Vinyl Seats: Padding provides additional comfort and vinyl covering makes the bench easy to wipe clean.
Exercise Chart Included
- Follow the included chart to ensure proper form and execution.
BILT Intelligent Instructions
- Download the free BILT app for step-by-step 3D instructions to guide your assembly
300 Lb. User Weight Capacity
410 Lb. Total Weight Capacity